ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

ggg is not worth a pinch of the proverbiial

1. 206 Posts.
    Fellow shareholders
    I saw this on another discussion site and thought you might enjoy seeing it. I believe it is concise and correct.
    Cheers

For the last 3 or 4 months, the discussion in this forum seems to be about Greenland policy ? from ?Kuupik Kleist wants the zero tolerence to Uranium abolished.? (thelynxx on 2010-08-05) to ?50,000 people and the Military forces of Denmark cannot possibly defend the Mineral Wealth of Greenland. If threatened, it would not be an 'AVATAR' ending.? (thelynxx on 2010-08-19) to a series of defamatory posts about the Greenland government (now erased from the records but still in the archives), to discussions about the make-up of the Greenland Parliament, to announcements that the zero tolerance to uranium policy may (or may not) be discussed on November and may (or may not) be changed ...

We also read in other forums rabid attacks from GGG rampers against GGG more successful competitors.

All in all, sheer garbage.

The facts are simple:

(1) the Greenland government doesn?t give a hoot about GGG;

(2) The Government has not abandoned its zero U tolerance policy, nor it is likely do so in the near future;

(3) GGG has no rights whatsoever to mine RRE, nor it is likely it will get mining rights any time soon;

(4) the company is as popular in Greenland as a pig in a synagogue.

In other words, if you have invested in this piece of garbage, kiss your money goodbye: it is worthless and GGG never be a RRE miner (or any kind of miner).

However, GGG executives will still get their succulent honorariums until the company bleeds its last cent

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.