ETM 0.00% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hey Edgar/boreStill banging on I see.In the Australian...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey Edgar/bore

Still banging on I see.

In the Australian vernacular you need to get a life.

Oh wait I see you HAVE a life- apparently its to white-ant GGG.

Youve been on HotCopper for about a year and so far your posting score is

** Negative posts about GGG- 144
    ** Positive posts about GGG- NIL

** Posts about any other stock NIL, zip, nada.

Gee, I dont think we can call you obsessive! Allow me to repeat that your sordid conflict of interest is clearly evident.

As for a couple of your self serving recent statements (doesnt matter which post they are extracted from- they are all pretty much the same):

** good experienced management, ggg does not have any experienced management, they have stockbrokers, x politicians, etc, no mining or managerial experience, no successful projects to draw from.

Well you mentioned character assassination in one of your recent diatribes, I can see you are an expert.

Michael Hutchinson long standing Director of the London Metals Exchange and ex-Chair of RBS Sempra Metals
    Malcolm Mason 40 years in exploration and mining particularly uranium (Acclaim Mining and Langer Heinrich deposit)
    Jeremy Whybrow- BSc in Mineral Exploration and Mining Geology and time with Sons of Gwalia and Pacmin etc.
    Even our Rod has a BSc in Mineral Exploration and Mining Geology

And thats just the Directors!

** sufficient capitalization to bring the project to production, ggg doesnt have anywhere near the funds to bring the project to production, they may not have enough funds to do the newly required study, much less a feasibility study, mine plan, business model etc.

You very conveniently ignore the June 2011 options that will bring in over $25 million (137 million 20 cent options), more than enough to run a few studies. Of course YOUR agenda is clearly to drive the GGG share price out of the money down below 20c. Good luck!

There is no exploration company that carries enough cash to develop a world class mine. There will OBVIOUSLY need to be a capital raising or financing package- whats the big deal. Your mates at Tanbreez no doubt dont have the dosh either. And by the way if you think Kvanefjeld doesnt stack up with 1% REE how does Tanbreez stack up with around 0.6%??? GGG could mine the REEs and leave the uranium behind and still do better than you!

As for your claim that Tanbreez doesnt have ANY uranium above background levels, well Im a little sceptical- (both deposits part of the same Illimausaq complex. I understand that your southern part is more highly eroded removing some lujavrite exposing the kakortokite layers where you will mine eudialyte (which probably underlay GGGs tenement as well!!!) but, the maps seem to show plenty of lujavrite in the southern tenement- it seems very unlikely that there is no uranium bearing ore mixed in to the Tanbreez tenement. I guess well never know as Tanbreez is a private company with NO disclosure requirements unlike public companies. Perhaps, the best way to not find uranium is to not assay for it, hey (*wink*)

Tanbreez seeks to mine eudialyte and I see a recent story at http://www.alkane.com.au/reports/broker-media/brokers/20100427.pdf (March this year) said:

The problem with eudialyte (a sodium calcium zirconium silicate) has always been in its treatment. To date, no effective method has been developed to remove the heavy earths such as yttrium and zirconium from the silica, but once that is achieved, Dr Mariano said it would become the best source for heavy lanthanides on a world level.

Doesnt sound promising to me!!!

** permission to develop their tenement, ggg does not have permission to do anything other than a study, said study may never be approved, hence ggg may never be able to develop or mine or do anything

Ho hum, WE KNOW there is risk here- both sovereign risk and project risk. They have to do a study- WE KNOW. The study might not be favourable- WE KNOW. GGG need to get much better recoveries to make the REE part of this work- WE KNOW. There is a fair bit of politics required to get this up and running, and GGG might fail- WE KNOW. No need to tell us for the hundredth time!

If all mining operators in Greenland are as tedious as you, no wonder Greenland is wary of miners!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 190102 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 228329 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.