ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

ggg loses in london and may well lose all, page-29

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Rod: "There is no risk to any GGG asset.

However this isn’t the correct forum for this discussion. "

Lory, other White Knights, et al

I interpreted this is a reference to GGG's assets in Greenland (i.e. Kvane mountain tenements etc), as this was the basis of discussion leading up to Rod's post. There was no discussion of cash etc

Therefore, Rod's post was relevant - take a page out of his book

Now, if you want to play on words and disect each sentence, letter by letter and take things literally to the point where they're no longer relevant, that's up to you. But for the sake of saving us a headache, take it for what it is and find something else to talk about

Clearly, any legal proceeding can consume cash- everyone knows this - and the amount varies depending on the result, and even with a win, the lawyers don't work for free - you have to pay them something. But as the saying goes, you have to spend money to make money - and with half a billion tonnes of metal in the ground, so much $$$ will be flowing in the future that a few mil now on a court case is definitely worth it - the only people that would disagree with this philosophy are non-holders... wait, hang on a sec, what does your disclosure say again?... hmmmm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.