ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

ggg loses in london and may well lose all, page-31

1. 96 Posts.
    Lory

If I prevent someone from mugging you and stealing your wallet can you please outline for me where you feel you could claim damages for loss?? In my view only the mugger can do that and it’s probably not a strong case.

I suggest people think very carefully about this situation before they make any decision, you are not in possession of the full facts. Just rumours from unidentifiable sources.

This issue only concerns the ownership of the remaining 39% interest in 2005/28. It’s very valuable, GGG has rights to buy it for a predetermined price, however there are currently several parties that claim ownership of it.

The legal (AND BENEFICIAL) owner of that 39% has to be clearly identified. This is similar in nature to the Chameleon and Murchison battle for those here that have been following that saga. However in this case it is important to determine who owns the balance of the asset prior to purcahse so that we don’t face what may be significant consequences for a similar mistake.

That’s the heart of the matter nothing more nothing less.

In respect to your comment regarding cash please refer above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.