ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

GGG political thread

1. 6,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1565
    What serious conflict? We have a tit for tat trade stoush that some (like the media loves to do) are referring to as a trade war. If it deteriorates further it's no big deal as it will be all resolved around 2020 when DT departs and "some" normality resumes - if not sooner when DT does his usual backflip, quad triple summersault.

We are losing sight of the reo's importance. Yes it's critical in defence applications however this is about future supply for far more green and technology uses. Does anyone really believe the U.S. does not have enough in reserves for defence purposes - that the worlds super power of military superiority would be naieve enough to not have stockpiles of all requirements. Besides - things have changed - no more gattling guns - rifles with bayonets attached - any future hostility will be ruthless like no other, swift and not prolonged using huge resources. The U.S would have plenty to continue their current activities and development but like everything required on this planet - they need to secure more for future needs and a simple arrangement as I have suggested between China - U.S. - Greenland and of course our very own GGG would be "tremendous".

Anyway just my ramble for the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $15.15K 757.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300723 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 50510 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.