ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I dont get into politics much. Especially in the US. As I...

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829

I dont get into politics much. Especially in the US. As I amAustralian. I know the storey about the Clintons and they have their issues as well. Democrats or Republicans. They are all corrupt in the end.

But as a part of my wealth creation interest since young. I have been wel laware of DTs conduct in the game and anyone can see what the man is really like within. I would never associate with these sorts of people regardless of how rich they were.

I just feel in the world today its a shame that no one of a higher degree of ethic, moral and calibre can be elected to represent the best of any country.

However in this case. I am almost ashamed to say in this trade war many in the REE sector basically are investing upon that ego to clash with the Chinese and make matters worse. Especially as the Chinese have a history for revolting against such forms of superiority.

Given this I think the odds are in favour of getting worse over better for this trade war…. and therefore more money for GGG holders in the end.

Last edited by nro: 25/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $2.454K 115.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 156699 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 163232 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.