ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

ggg poll result, page-66

1. 3,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    chook,

have done my research and have been in and out of GGG a couple of times already. i was hoping to keep it longer term this time but doesnt look like that will happen.

unfortunately to get the REE out of the ground they need to also get the u out. going back a couple of years you wouldnt even know that GGG had REEs as it was touted as a U company. Recenet marekting efforts and the increased popularity of RE (plus their assay results) has transformed the company to a RE play with U as by-product. helps sell their story to the greenlandic public.

and to clarify there are many resources opportunities in greenland, but GGG is the most advanced. oil & gas exploration alone could in my view support the economy.

The REs are not worth anything to Japan and China if they cant get it out of the ground.

I love the story and want to be along for the ride but im worried that at this stage it will not get to the end it desires. As far as the resource upgrade goes, it has been sold down on the annoncement in the past. I know because I have done the same. Until the U mining business is sorted out then i cant see this making those 5 banger or 10 banger gains that are being thrown around.

Maybe im wrong. time will tell. im disappointed with the election results. more so because i cant tell if it is related to the U policy of the corruption and social problems under the S & A coalition. the picture remains unclear. long term maybe it will blow over and probably will. but i could take my money out of this stock and put it into something safer in the meantime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $1.94K 89.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 541807 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 99184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.