ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

ggg poll result, page-70

1. 1,912 Posts.
    RN,

It's all about risk / return and I don't see it as an all or nothing proposition. If IA held a majority in it's own right it would be more of a problem. They won't and it would apear the D's are most likely to hold the balance of power. From previous posts it appears they previously voted for U as a by-product with only IA and KP against (not sure if all within those parties even agree with this).

Having sat back and weighed all this up, I tend to agree with previous posters who suggest that a deal will be done on GGG given it's economic importance and because it appears to be at the forefront of imminent projects' development cycles (importantly including its people, contacts and funding). Strategic developments in the global REE market further reinforce the likelihood this will get approval IMO.

Like others apparently today, I've reweighted my holdings slightly for the increased risk but I've left the majority in play to see it through. I'd say it's looking oversold right now.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $15.97K 760.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 141837 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50487 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.