ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I'm not sure if this has been highlighted, but on this thread,...

1. 421 Posts.
    I'm not sure if this has been highlighted, but on this thread, there seems to be a bit of confusion, between mining and production.

Mining could very well be $3 per kilo, and I think Lynas is pretty low as well, but Lynas costs are closer to $12-15per kilo AFTER it has been processed at the LAMP.

Yes GGG have a great mine/resource, but REE's mean nothing unless you process it down stream as you have to process at a material plant and sell it...and those are far and few between.

Do GGG have a production plant ? Lynas are vertically integrated right even down to the JV with Siemens to produce high powered magnets.

The protest which a previous poster mentioned at the Lynas LAMP in Malaysia is almost over, with the protestors losing appeal after appeal. The first ores from Mt Weld are being put through the kiln for testing as I type.

I am a Lynas holder but I am here not to knock anyones company...I'm here to make money. I think given the economic climate, I'd rather put my money with the company closer to the finish line, rather than at the starting block.

REE prices have come down to earth, and with a billion dollars just to get the LAMP up and running, Lynas with very little debt is very appealing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $4.73K 225.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 958148 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 153167 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.