ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

GGG's Mega Uranium Mine, page-10

1. 1,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Gpoe, You continue to reiterate excellent points you and others have so patiently previously raised. I do appreciate your demeanor and innocence on the subject but surely you must know the Left are not pragmatists and they do not compromise! They are Devoid of Logic or reason, and like I stated previously, they are from “Mondo Beyondo” therefore, you cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.

We have collectively, succinctly and cogently made the case on the numerous benefits of GML’s mine for both Greenland’s economy and the Green World at large, its world class REE deposits and the opportunity that awaits!

IA’s attempt at lowering the Uranium Level to 100 ppm is crazy but not a serious idea that deserves anyone’s time with a rational mind!

Relative to your comments regarding the White Paper not yet submitted, I see it as a positive development as perhaps it’s requiring GML to answer as one would hope to be some serious and cogent questions regarding the safety of mine operations and at last a chance for GML to address and settle for the “Umteen” time any such concerns and ease their grievances???

That said, I am at ease and Can wait IA out if I had to!

La Vita is always Bella!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $14.77K 665K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65149 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 6750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.