ETM 4.55% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

soon Narsaq will have to eat rocks to survive (with GBB's help)...

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    soon Narsaq will have to eat rocks to survive (with GBB's help) https://sermitsiaq.ag/borgmester-forfaerdet-neqis-underskudfamilier-kan-miste-hjem
    use

The country's largest slaughterhouse Neqi A / S has a deficit of just over DKK 30 million. It emerged during the general meeting last week. If the owners choose to close and shut down the factory, it will have major consequences for the citizens of Narsaq and the sheep-keeping families, fears the mayor of Kujalleq Municipality.

Stine Egede is appalled by the large deficit in Neqi A / S. The slaughterhouse, which will soon slaughter several thousand sheep, has believed in a positive equity of 6.8 million kroner. But during the general meeting on Friday 8 October, it was revealed that the company has a deficit of DKK 30 million.

- It can have major consequences. We could lose tax revenue and more families could be affected. That's very worrying. I must admit that, says Mayor Stine Egede (IA) to Sermitsiaq.AG.

At present, however, there are no plans for a possible closure.

In addition to the large deficit, the company is also charged with a negative annual result of DKK 17.1 million. Therefore, it is assessed that Neqi A / S cannot re-establish the equity itself. During the general meeting, it was decided that KNI A / S must support with a financial framework until Neqi A / S receives a capital contribution or increased service contracts.

No other jobs

During the slaughter period, about 80 people are employed at Neqi A / S, while 25 employees work all year round.

- The slaughterhouse is of great importance to the municipality and to the citizens of Narsaq. If the company is closed, then the employees can not exactly find another job. This means that people can no longer pay for their rent and the municipality must therefore pay more in social benefits, says Stine Egede (IA).

In addition to the employees in Narsaq, the sheep farmers will be hit hard.

- I do not believe that the owners will close the company. I believe that the owners will preserve the slaughterhouse, as we are also talking about many sheep farmers in South Greenland. The owners will also lose even more funds if it chooses to close the slaughterhouse, the mayor concludes.

Neqi A / S was renovated in 2013 for DKK 60 million and today appears as an EU-approved modern slaughterhouse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $20.09K 883.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 700000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 137232 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.