ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

LaVitaGML Rare Earth Mine.....with by product uraniumThe issue...

1. 2,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    LaVita

GML Rare Earth Mine.....with by product uranium

The issue still comes down to the 100 limit which is very low and therefore effects many other projects as well. Uranium is found everywhere at that sort of level in mining...

The other point is that the radioactive levels as stated are extremely low within the Kavefjeld site......based on World Standards....therefore being overstated by locals and IA as to the dangers in their rhetoric...

If they follow through as per the new act then projects can also be stopped if levels increase so their are many issues not clear in the paper......

GML with regard to the site are only taking a small portion of the uranium resource as by product based on the extraction processes for Rare earth..

The Ban document creates continued uncertainty for mining in Greenland given the fact that they have already banned Oil exploration. I only mention this as income needed for Greenland economy etc....

As far as Greenland working towards saving the Planet given the already serious effects now in the Arctic and in particular Greenland.
    IA actions are not conducive to helping in that area for Greenland or the rest of the world.....

GML have yet to submit the White Paper which is being conducted under previously agreed conditions.....

GML have stated that they do not need to mine the uranium (take it) but it will reduce the income for both GML and Greenland plus probably increase cost....

The uranium at Kavefjeld is low grade anyway....

The the White paper and Ban Bill should be discussed separately and see how each ends up...

As I see it they have not signed off on the Ban Bill as yet and we have no idea at present how it will end up regarding limits etc.....or any modifications.......

IA have stated they want to stop the project completely I think that will be very difficult for them to achieve that without Court Action and Compensation...

Climate Change is critical at present everyone in concerned about the climate and how things are getting effected... Whether we like it or not Green Safe Nuclear energy is going to play a critical role in the coming years in reducing Carbon Emissions.......

Greenland can either sit on the fence as the World Changes or take action to help save it including their own Big Island where the Ice is melting and things are changing whether they like it or not.

"They Can't and will not be able to save the old ways"

What they need to be talking about all the IA people in government getting paid is what about the ever increasing numbers of Greenlanders who do not have jobs or any future with the highest suicide rate in the world and all the other social and environmental issues as it all changes around them....

"How a Society can Choose to Fail or Succeed"
    "Pragmatism and Compromise"
    "Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.