GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

ggp 5 cents, page-6

1. 1,720 Posts.
    without 800BOPD from 5H or a jump in production from other 5 wells a cap raise would be a strong consideration even right now I would guess, and how does one raise with a SP at 0.001?

A SP of around 5c I think would be required to drag in enough funds, so If a consolidation is done at 50:1 before any more note conversions or Lind share tranches are done, it would reduce the current register of today from 4.353 billion to a little over 87 million.

Interestingly enough to then raise $15 million at 5c the register would have added to it an additional 300 million, increasing the total consolidated register to over 4x the number of the original consolidated shares

after a consolidation happens especially if at these low prices most punters drop their lot into the offers as they are only too aware that others will do the same, so it's a race to get the best price.

If this was done with notes and legals still hanging I feel that the 5c wouldn't hold for long, and in fact may even open down straight after a consolidation.

Big question then would be how much lower could it go?

Must be close to Lind adding another swag of shares in the monthly tranche, question is at what price?

ANN in -just noticed, so Lind shares issue 128,5 mil at 0.00125

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.