GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Hi acreage,Whiskey and fellow punters,After digesting lunch with...

1. 509 Posts.
    Hi acreage,Whiskey and fellow punters,

After digesting lunch with the announcement and watching the SP stagnant while reading some good posts I think we have missed something.

Is todays announcement the reason the go button was pushed on the SPP for the $4.5 million to existing shareholders.
    This is the sort of timeframe (jan) to now that these sort of deals take for due diligence.
    Maybe we should all celebrate this deal as not just adding value to the company and ultimately the shareholders but for also giving us the chance to buy in at 1.7c
    The cap raise would have to meation its purpose being the PB but this buy in is now looking like a very good move and has been planned for months. If so there must be confidence in the PB and whats to come with a JV.

It makes sence that this new play will add to cashflow while the 3D is completed at a reduced rate and will accurately show the lenght and direction for the horizontal plays.
    Laredo has mentioned it wants the 3D survey done by June so its not long to wait while the 4 paid up wells and the new play start to flow.

Todays move is a smart one and lowers the companies risk profile but not its potential as a takeover target. Todays move is probably part of SG`s big picture and I think we will see more announcements flowing in the next 4 weeks.

A day to celebrate if you don`t look at the SP action which is currently under control of a few players. Long term positive and they won`t stop that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.