GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Hi GGPers - been up north all last week on business and missed...

1. 2,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi GGPers - been up north all last week on business and missed all the action. I must say what a fantastic ann from left field! Ann number 1 of what should be a great month leading up to May where I predicted things would be substantially different (I'm hoping for a big present for my birthday and it aint ties or socks :p). To Morebull, Margi, Acreage, Ewob, Whisky and others - spot on = DIVERSIFICATION in one of the hottest shale areas for a measly price. Timing is everything and SG is so far ahead of us all it's not funny. He has engineered an early stake at the right time in the right play through a J/V that will benefit both parties. I can't wait for the 'Roll on' (the band 'the Living End' comes to mind :P) effect these anns will have in the near future.
    This company is not standing still, the market is and will need to run out the gate to catch up once the pieces start to reveal the nature of our holdings.
    My apologies to those that are new and cannot see the forest from the trees but my personal sentiment is very strong on this one and has been since I loaded up last year and more recently a few weeks ago. I can't beleive the current price - outstanding value imho. Good luck all and let the good time anns 'roll on, roll on'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzei4pGE5cY&feature=related

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.