GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Hi all, do you think it may be a great idea to keep a constantly...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    Hi all, do you think it may be a great idea to keep a constantly running GGP chart thread so we don't have to keep trying to find charts from the past with different subject headers.

If this is a goer I'll kick it off with a comparo on three Aussie oilers, two in WA and one in US

GGP will have it's time in the sun just like the two WA oilers, though when GGP does fire up I expect we won't see it pulling back with news on a JV.

The oiler a certain poster keeps pumping on the GGP threads had a fall from grace today at a bit more than 24% off it's high. It's easy to come on and dump verbally, aggravatingly so when this poster kept on blatantly pumping another stock on the GGP threads.

All I'll say about the two WA oilers is I'm glad I sold down and put the funds into GGP, even though I started to do the exchange a bit early on the 23rd March, but ended up finding close to the sweet spots. Have bought quite a lot since then and still buying waiting in line at 0.02

Would love to see a continuous flow of charts by all and sundry here, not just from the experienced chartists, but even from those like myself who sometimes have a different way of looking at things.

Chart away

2 Day, 1 Minute

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.