GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

ggp charting the breakout..., page-68

1. 897 Posts.
    Hi Ewob,

Don't get me wrong, for my trades, I do use ta for my entry and exit points, but for my long term investments, the only decision I base my choice on is pure fundamentals only.

Could I trade GGP for a few pips, some swing trades? Sure.

But in lieu of the increasing geopolitical significance of oil production swinging back to first world countries, and especially led by the US, places like the Permian Basin are and will become strategically very significant.

Then here we have our little GGP smack dam in the middle of the PB with Sg in charge - 4 wells drilled and 6 to go very shortly - then another 100 wells to be developed over the next two years.

So in GGP's case,inlight of all of these factors,its birth,growth and trajectory will purely and only be driven by fundamentals.

Some other here are trading it - that's great and good luck to them, and in fact traders greatly contribute to liquidity - but it's like saying one would have preferred to trade FMG for 2 cents a very long time ago, instead of holding and reaping the longterm rewards at $6 or like PDN when it was an embro.

So GGP in my books has a very rosy future longterm and it's not my worth to trade it for a few pips - longtime is really the only way to go with this baby: and for me that's the end of 2013 to end of 2014 or more if it hasn't been taken over by then.

Apologies for my tone in my previous post, it was a tad polemic - but with all due respect to the ta guys, longerm value investing using fundamentals cannot be beaten.

Good luck to all holders , and lets hope we'll need a wheelbarrow each to carry our cash in a few years when this baby achieves its destiny.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.