GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

ggp charting the breakout..., page-99

1. 823 Posts.
    Morning all

Not been able to get to log in much the last few days.

Ewob,
    Been doing a lot of reading but I just had to jump on and say your knowledge base on this type of charting is very inspirational indeed. So much learned already but only started to scratch the surface in many other ways.
    The supply base formed at 2.4 was massive yesterday and even blind Freddie could see what was about to transpire to-wards the EOD. Good call the day before for 2.6 too.

The silence from management is becoming deafening now, so much so I believe we are about to have a massive re-rating very soon. One can only surmise there is something big in the wings and they are keeping "Mum" about the whole thing extremely well. Hopefully we'll have an ANN this week some time and by the start of next week we'll be well above the 3c mark - never to return.

Thanks also to Erichmj for his chart too - one question I have for you also Erichmj is regarding your pitchfork -
    What are the other dotted lines for? I thought a pitchfork only had three solid lines or are there different types?
    I like your Fibonacci overlay too.....that's my next learning project :-)

Cheers all.....

Here's to another great day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.