GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Here's your chance 1031,"Yes luke today's news was good, and in...

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Here's your chance 1031,

"Yes luke today's news was good, and in my opinion just the start of more good news to come - no doubt we have been through a lot with this company, but sadly some people don't fully understand the reasons behind it."

explain away ! We have all been waiting for month's on end and you have been telling us for month's on end that she's a winner. Well here's your chance to set us "doom sayers" straight !

We don't "fully understand" ! please educate us. I know you have done some very impressive copy and paste posts, straight from the coy's ann's today but could you please forget the C&P and give us a lesson that has been structured by your own brain matter.

I agree with Malmoe's thought's on your earlier post.

I think the line below is just bloody disgraceful and irresponsible ! How can you honestly suggest or even hint at, a "turn around" for this company ? Just disgraceful !and bordering on a lie IMHO

As good as HC is ( and it is a wonderful vehicle for sharing information and a whole lot more ) it doesn't have a great deal of influence on coy's the size of GGP, I don't believe! But for the odd newbie who's eye you caught with your post, I sincerely hope your post has not sucked them in. Shameful really.

"** I would say to the few believers we have now turned the corner, the news now starting to flow through is all good!!! "

I would say to stay well away and don't touch it ! Let the waters clear !

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.