GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

ggp has turned the corner - onwards and upward, page-32

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Lani - "They badly need a JV to be up to your expectations"

I agree - always thought this would be the case and I think the Board past and present expected this to occur to go forward with their constant referral to "JV" - but who with and when with Petro wanting a piece of the action.

Any "New" Suitor will be enjoined in existing legals with Petro so logical Petro will be there somewhere or compromise occurs failing which this goes to trial in the years ahead - which is clearly unacceptable time frame for GGP. CR is needed.

So will a "JV" accept the risk of a being joined in the current action or has this risk been diminished by lease expiry. Or will a "JV" accept indemnity similiar to what GGP did with possible similiar consequences.

The numbers in the last production report made no sense and then #6 out of no-where expected yes but but not without more "notes". Retail investors arn't interested at this time without a BIG follow up on Fridays ann's and really sentiment for the majority is - "I want out".

Then we have Novus and Frank at .005 - plus their prior holdings so where is this all heading? Not consolidation - not yet anyway. Frank and Novus won't accept that type of dilution and GGP need funding for CDP.

No not plain sailing by any means but they are progressing slowly - So good news will continue. It has to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.