GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

ggp ig class action update, page-63

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    I haven't posted for a couple of weeks now, firstly because I needed a break from it all and secondly, I took time out to read the hot copper defamation guide.

We are all upset sure and many feel they have been done wrong, however, before you make another post on hot copper, I suggest you all have a read of the hot copper defamation guide.

I wont be taking part in the class action. I have accepted my loss.

However, moving forward, I will not invest in the oil and gas sector ever again.

Quite a few lessons I have learned:

a) don't borrow to invest
    b) diversify your investments. don't invest everything in the share market. Set a 10% max per investment.
    c) sell on anything greater than a 20% gain and sell on anything greater than a 20% loss
    d) look at the management. are their actions congruent with company objectives? can you sleep at night knowing they have your money?
    e) don't listen to the hype of posters on this forum. If anything that is a sign to sell not to buy.
    f) look at economic return of the company's projects
    g) look at likelihood of future dilution, consolidations, legals.
    h) look at the cash burn
    g) look at the other co's working in the same area and how are they getting on - in GGP's case, it seems MPO is also facing below economic returns.
    I) never get emotionally attached

That's really all I have to say. All the above IMHO and not intended as financial advice but to encourage due diligence.

Pavs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.