GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

ggp ig class action update, page-66

1. 889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Yes very good post Slick. A couple of thoughts do come to mind, one is risk/reward. That young bloke could quite rightly take on more risk and recover, however, someone old may have a desire to take on less risk. The other thought is more a probability question. I expect that the majority of stocks discussed on HC would fall into the scenario I have described and that the examples of AUT are the exception. Another thing to consider is that authough a stock may multi-bag it may not necessarily remain at multi-bag levels. I cite AED as an example. It 10 folded in 2007. Now its broke. I never held that stock. I can think of another stock I did hold but I wont name it for fears of cross promoting. I bought it at 36c pre GFC. It fell all the way to 4 cents. And then something happened where it rocketed up to 40 cents within a 3 week period. I sold out at 40c with a sigh of relief. But ofcourse these examples are rear and certainly not the norm. But well done to the young bloke. He was lucky. I just hope he is not unlucky in the future

Back to the topic - good luck to those who participate in the class action. My feelings are that it will be very hard to prove anything although the last 4 years certainly imply to many holders/ex holders that something was not right. The difficulty will be to prove it, but question whether it will kill the company in the process.

Pavs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.