VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

ggp in pre-open. nc., page-36

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Johhno8.... Did you forget to sell high or something? seems like you have your nickers on frack to bunt.

First and foremost 10 bags or "20 bags for heavens sake" are not my words they come from the presentation announcement. Hence the question of Whats going on?...10 bags prior to new years was in seasonal jest.

Thanks to the others who replied with rough guesstimations..... My knowledge on this stock is minimal and one method although minimally significant of obtaining knowledge is to ask questions..... You'd have to be a complete ninnie if you didn't...

I bought on the fact that the recent cap raising was at 2.6c and with a residual sell off into the red at 2c represents a prime trading opportunity for a bounce off especially when buying may also be influenced by the anticipation of results as what has been a positive SP driving force in the market over the past 7 months.

I bought on the trade and the anticipation of results. I am still researching this one for any long term decision and in the mean time am comfortable with taking a risk-return of 10-20 bags at small stakes.

The knowledge you have determines your decision..... Not the final outcome of that decision... Good results?? money should be in the bank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.