GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

ggp leases retained ?

1. 3,989 Posts.
    Thought it would be best to keep this matter separate from others.

The retention of leases by GGP is paramount. We all have varying thoughts and ideas on the subject and it will be very interesting to see just how many they do keep.

Personally I still find it very difficult to work out just how many acres they have retained as we speak.

It is my understanding that the drilling of #6 will enable them to retain, just the 2,532 acres they are currently on for, another 3 months ?? Also, they have retained 600 acres in southern Reagan County for 3 months through the "extension clause" but it is my understanding it is now just 4 weeks away from being lost due to the lack of drilling ?? ( That lease extension expires at the end of July ? )

The companies focus is suppose to be on the northern part of their leasehold where they are currently producing from.
    They are way way behind schedule again as #7 & #8 should be spudded and nearly drilled by now, however they are nowhere to be seen and unless some decent funding is secured ( on one knee to mums and dads :) Oh please 67shelby, oh please EMC2, oh please Mr Petruzzelli, oh thanks again 1031 your our best sucker supporter) they won't be spudded, in my honest opinion.

Also as I mentioned yesterday, the 2nd hori #9 should have been sighted by now but it ain't going to happen because,,,,,,,,,,,

Remember #6 was pulled up short and did not reach the Strawn,Cline and the general Pennsylvanian intervals. 8,355ft which is 1,000ft short of the target depth and the problem was "supposedly" hole instability. I agree it was instability but honestly, I have a feeling it was instability in the bank acc and could not afford to keep the rig on site because cash was burnt, which was at the same time cash ran out for the #1 & #2. That's all my opinion and thoughts though. Obviously the coy's reasons are the correct ones !

So take your pick on exactly the number of acres they have in their back pocket right now ?? The 5,092 acres they had in April I believe We can confirm Irion County is lost ! Just how many more than the current 2,532 acres will be retained ? Anyone prepared to clarify please ??

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.