GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

ggp spending spree, page-24

1. 926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I have held GGP for some months now and every announcement seems positive, management seem to be moving in the right direction yet the share price moves horizontal or everso slightly downward. what a contradiction to expectations from many hotcopper posters.

And when people complain, the line is "patience" etc...

fundamentals seem good. risk minization seem good and strike rate seem good. 3 announcements in 3 days and yet the market pushes GGP lower. Unjustified in my opinion. Makes me think manipulation or large holder selling again or someone knows something that the masses don't.

GGP strategy looks impressive. Minimal downside but hey we've all heard that line before.

Flow rates seem crucial from fause point, cashflow from existing projects could increase in coming months. I think we need something very concrete to get a re-rating, as a 50 cent stock 2 years ago now 4 cents must have some negative market sentiment no matter how well they actually are doing. Cash flow, reserves, somthing concrete, that in my opinion will move this stock but why on earth anyone who owns GGP would sell at 4 cents when they are making very little gain based on historic lows of 2.8 cents 2 months ago (and very little people got that price)is something that cofuses me completely.

Can anyone comment on this? Everything all so positive surely more upside than 4 cents... are there idiots selling or what?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.