GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Back to 3 cents short term (end of year) then 5-6 cents mid next...

1. 823 Posts.
    Back to 3 cents short term (end of year) then 5-6 cents mid next year......
    Of course this all hinges on the first two well's at PB being good producers!
    It really is make or break time for GGP now!

Have you noticed nothing has being mentioned about the other wells lately......

From the ann on the 8th Sept re the D & L #3 well....

"D&L #3 PRIMARY OBJECTIVE NOW TO BE COMPLETED

It is expected to take approximately 2 to 4 weeks to
    complete the “M” sand due to the lack of availability of workover rigs."

.......and this one on the 25th July re the Shallow Laurel Ridge Prospect.

"The Board is pleased to announce that the Company has entered into a drilling contract with Energy Drilling for the new prospect at Bullseye called the Shallow Laurel Ridge Huth Prospect (Huth Prospect).

Drill site preparations have been initiated and final permitting is close to completion. The drilling contractor has advised us that they hope to spud the Jumonville # 4 well in late August subject to final rig availability."

So accounting for a delay of another month from late August we should be close to getting an ann on this in the comming weeks also.

......and then of course there's FP....this from an ann on the 25th july....

Both GGP and VIL remain fully committed to the Fausse Point project. The appraisal well planned to be drilled at Fausse Point as a side track to the TGR # 1 well will be targeting a potential 200 acre hydrocarbon accumulation over two primary intervals up dip from the original well. The fault block to be drilled has no previous penetrations of the targeted pay interval and is estimated to contain up to 20 BCF (3.5 mmBOE) of recoverable hydrocarbons on an un-risked basis."

VIL seem to have a few wells on the go at the moment and an ann out this morning indicating that the BONGO #2 well (VIL non operator) has run into some trouble and hit a large amount of water from one of the three zones that have been stimulated and are scrambling to try and find which zone it is to shut if off as the well is producing Oil & Gas albeit in small quantities though.

It has been mooted on the VIL thread that they think VIL are waiting for the results of all three before announcing a spud date for FP2 - makes sense - lets hope it's some time soon as my gut tells me it's a sleeping giant.

IMO I think the next 6 months are going to be very exciting for all and we'll be looking back at these times saying "Remember whey ths SP hit .007 back in early Sept?? - damn I wish i'd bought a few mill more!".

Cheers
    N

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.