GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

ggpo penny will drop, page-57

1. Zia
    4,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    You can buy the oppies @ .003 at the moment.

If you buy 1m then you can exercise them anytime you like but you would have to pay 1m x .08 or $80,000 to convert to 1m shares....when at the moment you can buy over 3m heads for the same money. Not a wise move lol

I think the point that is being missed is that if the SP starts to look like it will get beyond .08 by the expiry date then the price of the oppies will start to rise also.

Say for instance GGP hits 11c by July, that is 3c over the strike price of 8c so more than likely the oppies will be trading at 3cents, if you bought 1million of them at .003 then you can then sell them for 3c ie 1m x .03 = $30,000 An amazing return for a $3000 initial outlay.

A long way to go before that happens but given GGP's potential then not altogether impossible. It is also in GGP management's interest to get them there, if they are in the money and are all converted to heads then it would be a $54m windfall into the coffers.

High risk but high return if they come good.

As others have said, keep in mind the risk factor and don't wager money you cannot afford to lose.

For both the holder's sake and the company's accounts, I really hope they come good.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.