OPM optum health limited

re: opm i too could imagine that something will happen with OPM...

1. 222 Posts.
    re: opm i too could imagine that something will happen with OPM shortly, probably either go broke or actually get a contract regarding the water, but i also think that's it's much more likely for them to get a few small contracts, need more capital raising for them and to get some work/advertising for ansearch done, before they add it to same category as e-health. then look at the shares already on issue .... and the ones to come. it'll take a lot to move this thing decently.
    anyway, i have mostly taken profits, but still have a few million oppies in the bottom drawer, any more gain would be fantastic, but considering how many shares they keep giving away at these prices b4 they've really achieved anythging except for buying stuff that's nowhere near good enough to even be an excuse for being listed on the ASX, it'll be very hard i guess.
    Their water treatment technology is good i think, but do they have any production set up? just wondering because the italian company does not manufacture any more for the people in the US trying to sell terrasan.
    good technology doesn't mean ,uch when there's a lack of sales, no money for production and maybe noone who produces them at all.
    just my thoughts ..... good luck anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.