SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

ghana gold deal seems genuine.

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I've just had a quick look at market release from Mwana Africa. As everyone is aware they are also willing to accept 50million shares (SP valued at 0.02 / current SP is also 0.02!) instead of $1m cash payment. Currently Mwana Africa is focused in reproduction of their Freda Rebecca mine in Zimbabwe. In order to achieve reproduction with the mine, they need additional UK $6m (A$12m) to do so. However at this stage, their liabilities are substantially high compare to the current assets they have. Therefore I can assume that they are selling the Ghana project just to focus in bigger projects that they have at the moment. Also extra cash from SBL could help them to reinvest on Zimbabwe project.

So what is there SBL left to do? first of all we need a consent from the Ghanaian Minerals Commission and when we do, Signature will have to start digging to see if there really is 1 million oz of gold reserve buried under the ground. :) and if there is? get ready to product 100k oz of gold per year!

Big risk involved here however if everything goes well very high return is promised IMO.

P.S. Does anyone know whos holding the rest of 30% interest with Konogo mine?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.