GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Well done Pinto!I guess it's just down to individual risk...

1. LSM
    1,251 Posts.
    Well done Pinto!

I guess it's just down to individual risk profiles...I'm young and happy to risk a bit more - I usually only hold a stock for a few years - discovery to first pour. Hence, I wont be in West Africa for too long...

But good luck with the Aussie investments, personally I'm tired of most of them, including the high grade narrow vein stuff, Bendigo, Ballarat and the rest. That's not to say some wont make stellar profits as gold goes higher, I just want greater leverage, maybe I'm just too young, greedy and ambitious...hehehehh....but if gold drops theres still extreemly good profit in West Africa.

I remember when OX first started up and missing that boat because the debate was much the same, sovereign risk. Look how well Sepon turned out! So as time passes major mining houses will venture out, because they have NO choice, I just want to be there first. And if the perceived political risk changes in those countries then my stock will be attractively upgraded.

You should looked at AMX, PRU, GRY, AZM (I like these four the best), and then have a look at Redback (no longer listed here but in Canada - $5b mcap)...big scale ops are happening and a small percentage of a portfolio in these companies will yield results, imo.

All the best!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.