SDV 1.79% 57.0¢ scidev ltd

Hi Tweaty2.I don't expect you will get an answer on the EAF dust...

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi Tweaty2.

I don't expect you will get an answer on the EAF dust question till everything is done and dusted. We did not even get figures from the first GHD assessment; just that the figures were "robust".

Intec may be thinking of Bass Metals being able to mix the EAF dust with any ore going through the Hellyer mill. Intec was going to do that themselves. Who knows. Intec won't be giving it away as it is a source of a high concentration of zinc.

Now regardless of the current economics I feel sure that GHD would have used the long term prices of zinc and lead when they did their study. The prices being achieved now are not that different from the long term price. The cost side of the equation when GHD looked at it should however be less. Therefore I still see the economics as being "robust".

I don't see any sign that " the delta plant has failed to meet Intec's previously announced expectations" as 1trader says. As far as can be determined Intec is continuing all aspects of its plan to acquire the plant.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.0¢
Change
0.010(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $108.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 57.0¢ 55.8¢ $125.8K 223.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 41680 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.