GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

ghost town, page-3

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Guss , Pugnacious and all,

Guss, I am currently in Las Vegas for the mining show not sure where our mate is!

Pugnacious,
    I do have a couple of shares UML in at around these levels and IAU in the hope that one day greed will win out and they will turn a magnificent resource into a producing company.

However; in the scheme of things if I lost this small percentage of my total investments it would not break me, I would not be happy but could handle it. If they come good well that’s just cream.

As I am of an age and in a position not to take great risk I tend not to do so. If someone can convince me that holding anything else other than physical Gold and Silver at this time will serve me better I promise to listen to those arguments.

In the face of the latest news on printing money to infinity from Europe and the USA I can’t see how we can fail with holding Gold. I must however; say someone or somebody is spending a lot of money and time to hold the brakes on Gold at present I just wonder how much longer they can do this.

Personally I feel $2,000.00 Gold and $50.00 Silver are reasonable targets to arrive at before we open the Champagne this coming New Year’s eve!

Hey but guys please don’t hold me to that as I have been wrong in the past, just I haven’t been wrong these last ten years or so if that counts for anything.

By the way if Biggles has stopped bothering us here I claim the credit and think that at the very least H.C and Dub should award me a medal. Nothing fancy not Gold or Silver or even bronze leather will do maybe with a green tree frog on it or something!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.