RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

ghost1

1. 227 Posts.
    Ghost1, you haven't yet addressed my comments about your thoughts regarding Canmex being Lax.

As some have posted, and rightly so, canmex have done their DD and prepared all there is to prepare, the matter is now in the hands of the TSX. This information can be gleaned by contacting Mr RS himself, He is very accommodating and I suggest you do call him yourself and express your thoughts on the way he is conducting the business of canmex in such a lax manner.

With regards to ISP's, i believe the correct term you should be using is IP's. There is no need to be an expert to track IP's, it is a task my 8 year old nephew can do quite well. IP's can be quite confusing to understand, especially when only the first few numbers are made visible on this forum. The rest of the numbers can be anything at all, so whilst there may be a few common numbers, this means very little.

Just one more question, why is it that with all your critical comments about range canmex and management you choose to invest in range? Your mind processes astound me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.