AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

ghosta credibility, page-7

1. 2,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404
    "So Ghosta we are re-visiting your credibility as a share guru, as i understand it you have held agm for 7 years, that is a lot of years of unproductivity? So as i am a 25 year + investor on the stock market, I ask you what is the next good thing?"

I thought Id answer this morrons question as the thread continues with the same title.

We are not revisiting my credibility morron, you are the first to raise the subject.

Morron, Ive never claimed to be a share guru ever. I know a lot more than most people about AGM because Ive held the share for 7 years, studied all aspects closely, live in Tasmania, and have contacts on the West coast. I also study all aspects of the nickel market closely. But I have never claimed to a guru on AGM.

Morron, I cant work out how anyone could think I had 7 years of "unproductivity". I have had a great deal of success, in fact- how many people have a 30 bagger (so far). Thats hundeds of thousands of dollars profit. I dont think thats at all "unproductive".

Morron with your 25 years on the stock market you should be telling everone else what would be the next best thing, not asking me.

In fact by asking this very question you have revealed a little about yourself. You apparently need to be told what share to buy. Why dont you do a little investigation ALL BY YOURSELF!

Im not sure why this morron attacked me personally right out of the blue...Jealousy pehaps. I guess I will never know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.