DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

"As I pointed out before, the completed stope areas on their...

1. 34,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1887
    "As I pointed out before, the completed stope areas on their mine plan looked like high grading to me, but I could be wrong."
    Yes Esh agreed if we look at a long section there is plenty of gaps in the stoped out areas between levels , something I wondered about to , it probably could be worth your while calling management and finding the reason for that given it concerns you so much ........
    It could be high grading as you say however there could be other reasons ie
    1.seismic issues so safety concerns , they are leaving ribs in for a reason .
    2.was not actually part of the mine plan , but they still had to move the drive through that area
    3.different metallurgy that could be blended better later ,
    4.the ore body pinched in too much or drilling showed the panel was low grade therefore was in the mine plan for later in the mine life when immediate cash flow was not a priority , and therefore as being in the mine plan for later removal would not be considered high grading if left for later.

The earlier AISC were out for DRM (at Deflector ) for a variety of reasons the main one being the head grade was over called however the reverse now seems to be occurring
    That overcall is also a reflection on managements inability to keep dilution down , ie having more control over contractors to not just put out tonnage since then there is a new MD in LJ who is a mining engineer not a geo so hopefully grades reconcile better .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.