DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

I think the hunters are working diligently trying to trigger...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    I think the hunters are working diligently trying to trigger stop losses and shake some weak hands.
    Or
    Some of the 28c sophisticated investors decided to take money. They had enough with this ever trying junior gold sector.
    There could also be some tax loss selling.
    No news from the company means things are carrying on as they said. For that reason I am not worried.
    I am rather saying thank you to people who made it possible for me to pick up more at 30c.
    Sure they can push it even lower........I'll have to find some more money to buy.

These markets are so manipulated. Unbelievable.
    Just shake my head.
    I just hope I read all these manipulation and make it work for me.

Good to see @wombat53 sniffing around here. DRM must have caught his attention.
    @wombat53....Your comaprison of DRM with the other market leading gold stocks has no merit. There is no way DRM can be compared to them. DRM business has just come out after an Open Heart Surgery.
    It is still in recovery mode. Those technical analysis is invalid as today's DRM business and its share structure is totally different then a year ago. If you really want to compare DRM, then look for peers like MOY, RED, ALK, PNR & TRY.
    You might or can throw SLR & RMS, but these two are clearly superior peers from miles.

I am not qualified as you for a technical analyst but with my 6-7 years of heavy market/high volume interaction tells me there is BUYING going on in DRM and not SELLING.

My guess is there is an opportunity to make 30-40% return on money from DRM in the next 3-6 months.
    It could very well be more but I will be extremely happy with that.

@ozpolarbear........if you reading this and have some time.....please care to throw you opinion on DRM.
    As always they are highly appreciated. Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.