DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

I did explicitly mention DRM as a "fallen angel" (like SLR TRY...

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I did explicitly mention DRM as a "fallen angel" (like SLR TRY MML...so many).......in contrast to Investment Grade Miners. I saw a support at 32 that appeared to be holding and was hoping to trade the swing. It appears I was wrong ...as of now.
    Why buy a heart attack victim when EVN SAR etc are strongly up trending and making record highs even when gold price is falling? (Long on both.....and up 40+ %...in 3-6 months). I first bought EVN in 2014 at 76c. Perhaps I'd be better off having done nothing.....but I can't see tbe future and took profits as the market made them available. And hindsight is tbe best teacher.
    They are less risky. They appear to be doing something right, in terms of management. ...NST too.
    We all have different risk tolerance and
    DRM....and all the other fallen angels (I've traded all of them, mainly in 2016....) ...may not be a bad trade....but it is a high risk trade and has to be managed accordingly (also thinly traded).
    I clearly remember all the "best and brightest" on GOLD forum pumping and cheering BDR. People kept buying more as it fell, such was the degree of faith. A 7c stock now. I reckon millions were lost.
    Of course....all holdings have to be managed......we can't take anything for granted.
    Many don't grasp this...."trade management"...loss minimization , profit protection etc....Have to manage the winners too lest you suddenly see all gains vaporized. ...it happens....it's not an easy game....still no free lunch.
    Hope this clarifies things.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.