DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

Thanks @ozpolarbear for your prompt reply. I am sure everyone...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Thanks @ozpolarbear for your prompt reply.
    I am sure everyone would have appreciated your unbiased views.

Also thanks to @wombat53 for sharing your wisdom.
    I know you give great emphasis on price action.
    And it is true at the end of the day price is all that matters.
    My belief is price can be manipulated specially in low volumes.......which is quite evident in DRM trading.
    Even volume can be manipulated in some degree.
    Without manipulation there is no need for market...no need to trade....no need to buy & sell.
    A fixed price. No one would make money.

I had lots of expert opinion from great posters at SLR(Fallen Angel) ....as how bad that company was....how bad the management were....short life of mine....high AISC..etc etc. Same at RMS forefront.
    As bad as it was, it gave me more than 100% return and is a few handful of stocks where my profits were more than $100k. You mentioned BDR......that dog also made me good money( In fact the highest money I ever made on any stock....yet I gave back circa 40-50 % of my profits.....still belongs to my $100k+ club) ........and still makes me money to this day.

I see that kind of opportunity now in this DRM dog.
    That doesn't mean it will happen.
    On balance of probability I give a very high chance.
    However I will be happy with a 30-40% return.
    Being a dog groomer I can only invest in dogs. I leave the market leaders to the safe players.
    At the end it only matters whether one is able to make money out of his investments.
    A garbage collector can make a lot of money while a Up market Jewellery shop may fail if the right operators are absent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.