DRM 0.00% 33.0¢ demetallica limited

100% agree 0.30c is the key we need to hold and bounce up from...

1. 2,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845
    100% agree 0.30c is the key we need to hold and bounce up from this level - It was very hard resistance and now it needs to be very Strong support - I personally think this level will hold with a few scares along the way however it should bounce strongly soon and start moving up- This has been one of the hardest longest drawn out recoveries of an extreme low I have ever been involved in - Goes to show how much confidence the market has lost in DRM - Announcements have thinned out since the CR and they need to address this now as this keeps interest in the stock - The rising trendline is still in place however all the other recoveries from extreme lows for DRM were sharp V Bottoms reaching the 38.2% retracement level very quickly - this recovery is by far the most drawn out as if waiting for a stumble which I believe will not happen - Good news is no gaps have been left behind Hopefully DRM will start announcing positive news very soon and euphoria takes place in the share price and that 38.2% level is reached quickly which would be a good place to take some off the table.......

drm_ax08jun16_to_01jul18.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.