We all dream, some have meaning, some do not. Some people are...

1. 10,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2027
    We all dream, some have meaning, some do not.
    Some people are scared of there dreams, some are not.
    Some people learn to understand there dreams, most do not.
    Some people try to remember there dreams, some will try to forget.
    A probability can be quite weak or strong, the stronger the probability, it becomes probably.

prob·abil·ity
    [prɒbəˈbɪlɪti]

NOUN
    1. the quality or state of being probable; the extent to which something is likely to happen or be the case:
      "the rain will make the probability of a postponement even greater"
      synonyms:
      likelihood · likeliness · prospect · expectation · chance · chances · odds · possibility
      • a probable or the most probable event:
        "for a time revolution was a strong probability"
        synonyms:
        probable event · prospect · possibility · good/fair/reasonable bet
      • mathematics
        the extent to which an event is likely to occur, measured by the ratio of the favourable cases to the whole number of cases possible:

In regards to by whom, it was only until recently after looking for the answer that I discovered the answer from watching a antient alien episode, where a group of people were sitting around a table and discussing a few issues, one of them was a Jewish man who talked about antient Hebrew dreams of people that were known as Seers who received the dreams from Enoch who gave then wise words that they used to help there community, he went on to talk about Enoch and that it was not God who took Enoch from the earth, but it was aliens, and that Enoch is alive today spreading his wise words through the dreams of people, for the purpose of helping human kind.
      I also found out that my blood line is from antient Hebrew.
    Last edited by 1sharetrader1: 03/07/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.