"... the carrying out of due diligence and showing healthy...

1. 2,064 Posts.
    "... the carrying out of due diligence and showing healthy scepticism is not arrogance."
    I agree, but the way HC's chief satan expresses himself sometimes comes across as arrogant. However, he's very dedicated to his task and his Master must be proud of the work he's doing for the cause.

When I posted that worldnewsdailyreport.com link, I said it was a "good one" and I was interested to see how long it would take for it to be debunked. = 7hrs.

It's a well crafted hoax and I'm seeing frequent references to it.

Naturally I did my "due diligence" before posting it and according to https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/smithsonian-giant-skeletons/ ... "Unlike most fake news stories, this giant skeleton claim is an extant long-running rumor that refuses to stay dead rather than a recently invented falsehood. National Geographic has been battling the hoax since at least 2002."

World News Daily Report is a satirical fake news website purporting to be an American Jewish Zionist newspaper based in Tel Aviv and dedicated to covering biblical archeology news and other mysteries around the globe. - Wikipedia

I reject your suggestion, and I enjoy an intelligent civil discussion, but without the "attitude".

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.