Giants in the Bible, page-157

1. 10,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2006
    I have never read the book of Enoch before, and I did find this audio of the book quite interesting.
    My view is that the book of Enoch has been changed by the church, with Enoch's wording needing to be interpreted correctly.
    The first part of this audio book is clearly written by the church for the purpose of control, way over the top religiously, just a addition.

This is my interpretation.
    The watchers known as the fallen angels were aliens who did bad things like forced others to mine for gold and illegally shared there tech.
    God is clearly the aliens in control with a leader pretending to be God.
    When Enoch visits God, he is clearly on a space ship and is taken on a ride around earth our solar system the galaxy the black hole at the center, and to another planet.
    It was said that the fallen angels also known as the watchers spread evil to human kind, created children into a bloodline that cause evil doings, but human kind was already doing bad things.

I think that the book of Enoch is proof of aliens and there involvement on earth, at least in religious terms, no wonder most religions have removed the book of Enoch from there teachings.

I have heard that the original book of Enoch reads nothing like the religious version, I suspect the the church has it hidden somewhere, but IM sure someone would know of what was truly written, like minus the religious brainwashing crap.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.