Of course I was being mischievous, as you no doubt realised from...

1. 2,064 Posts.
    Of course I was being mischievous, as you no doubt realised from my "excited" comment in Post #:62335804
    It's amazing what you can do with Photoshop and there's a good discussion about the topic here:
    https://www.nationalgeographic.com/history/article/skeleton-giant-photo-hoax
    as BillsChannel describes.
    (To get around NG's "block", press Ctrl+A, then Ctrl+C, open Word or Notepad and then Ctrl+V)

BUT ...
    There's very compelling evidence that extraterrestrials are real, and they have technology and abilities that we humans cannot comprehend.
    Either they are real or we're currently witnessing the most incredible hoax that's ever been perpetrated on humanity!
    I'm going with the former.
    The dinosaur Sauroposeidon was massive and probably grew to 18.5 metres tall, so with the right genetics, giants are quite feasible.
    If the ETs (fallen angels/demons) did somehow interbreed with humans to produce the Nephilim as described in the Bible, and God was so disgusted that he destroyed them all via the great flood, it's logical that he would have eliminated all traces of them.
    Presumably he was not so disgusted with the dinosaurs that he had to eliminate all traces of them.
    We know so little about the universe in which we live and I think we need to be very cautious about dismissing things that we don't understand simply because they sound improbable, especially now with what's emerging about UAPs.
    It's important to be skeptical, but not close-minded.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.