Giants in the Bible, page-154

1. 10,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2033
    I have not deviated from anything, it is the criminals involved in the writings of the Bible and other religious texts who deviated.
    Many of the most strongest dreams and words spoken to me in such dreams were that those who visited humans with words of wisdom are disappointed, and they see humans who prey to God as a form of lower intelligence, quite stupid.
    Those who received the messages like Jesus and the others who helped write the religious books, were criminal in there intent, by adding a God and preying to a God in there writings due to greed and a need to control others.
    It was never God, but Enoch or the beings who he now lives with who spoke to Jesus and the others behind the writings of the religious texts and books.
    And by the way, it is not a belief, it is a experience that happened to me for years as a child, my reality, and my fact, and certainly not verifiable like any dream or the existence of a God.
    People talk about there dreams all the time, that does not make such dreams like some religion.
    And yes, all of the above is not verifiable, how could it be.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.