GIB 0.00% 4.3¢ gibb river diamonds limited

Hi Fitzroy, No, only if Jim can come up with some Lithium in...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Hi Fitzroy, No, only if Jim can come up with some Lithium in some historic cores. Looks like some punters need it for their medication.
    Take Red Dirt, brought a Gold Mine plus other leases that was too far from the owners processing plant.Their price shot up after they found a couple of old drilling cores in a broom cupboard which had went through a peg and showed lithium present.
    Graphs won't help you, they only show you past history. You need to follow your gut feeling after doing your research -- take a Nexium and if the feeling disappears, then it was only Refux.
    Edjudina, Reef line at least 13Km long, 42000 Ton ore, 48000 oz gold. (over 1oz per ton). It averages out at 3.3 tons per running metre and the gold at 3.7 oz per running metre. Taking each claim at 270M long, there were at least 50 claims. In the 130 years there has been more than 4 separate claims on each of those 50. I have positioned & named around 100 which has been recorded in the mining returns.
    There is a lot of stone left before hitting water level (30+ M) and only a few claims have gone below water level.
    They have only scratched the surface and there must be 10 time more there for the taking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 130000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GIB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.