TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

gibba, page-20

1. 5,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    re: cr8 aka mr sinecure dear cr8, I posted when i was getting in at 1.6 and 1.7 for toxo, when the stock was at the price afew weeks back. Sorry for all the confusion as it seems to me its alot to digest for you.( have alook at my past postes, in which I bet you have). I have sold my toxo in batches as to not knock the share price for the rest of you guys, which cost me more....

I am just telling the truth which is uncommon in HC. I cannot move the share price nor can you, so I have no interest in telling lies man.
    But as it says in the bible: Never argue with a fool, people may not know the difference.
    I can assure you of this I will not post on TOX again to make you happy as I can detect that you do not like me at all. Nor will I in the future respond to your posts as you constantly down ramp me, not that you care in the slightest.
    One word of advice, do more homework on the stocks themselves instead watching everyone else what they are posting and what they are saying as you will only shoot yourself in the foot.
    However I do wish you sincere luck. There is plenty of profit for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS One question I would like YOU to answer yourself ( please dont respond to me) is why in hell would any GOOD trader would want to stay in TOX as the news about Northern Territory arrived about the U? These are moment IMHO are what distinguishes between good traders Vs the later. Why give up a no brainer and S H I F T your money into CMR, ARU, DYL, JRL, and not to mention other U stocks not in NT, as ggy which i have made a cent already. You could make 15% plus return in hours.... I know many traders who have. Moreover I never said that I hate your beloved TOX nor did i downramp any of your stocks TO be honest I am absolutely not interested in any of your stock selections as i make up my own stock selection decisions. AND YES I do believe tox will go up in its currrent formation but in this game its all about the $...I can buy back in at any time....

SO WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU HAD YOUR THURSDAY BACK AGAIN??????? WOULD YOU MAKE THAT " SINECURE" MOVE????????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.