LKE 0.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

Giddy up LKE!, page-119

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1408
    You might have asked "Explanation for buying?", since for every sale there's also been a buyer. I know the price has drifted a little but things don't go up in a straight line. In fact, consolidation now should help sustain our next surge.

Your question almost poses that there might be information that should be released. That of course won't be the case because the company will want to release assay results as soon as they can - more than us I imagine. Then they'll have something tangible to sell to the queues of lithium buyers. Brines aren't quick to assay reliably, especially when we're not the only pebble on the beach (at the assay lab).

BTW, as Bluegoose says, Olaroz may be the jewel in our crown, not here at Kachi. I agree with him. Reminding oursleves of those things helps to manage potentially damaging stress.

I'm not having a go at you but it's interesting to watch people spook themselves and raise uncertainties off almost nothing. That's how money moves from weak hands to strong hands. All we have here is perceived delay resulting from the holiday season in a country whose infrastructure is straining to handle all the work now that it's perhaps the destination of choice for lithium.

IMO, current timing is very understandable, as I foreshadowed in my post of 5 January # post30063923 If by chance you no longer believe in the story, that's different - but I doubt that's your concern. Don't allow impatience to undermine your rationale for buying this high potential and very exciting story. Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $47.24K 1.248M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 160636 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1073748 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.