LKE 5.26% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

Giddy up LKE!, page-46

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    GCar,
    I can see you post a lot re lithium stocks and that you do not hold any Lake shares. I'm surprised that you would expect a lithium explorer that you don't even hold, and which is drilling only its second hole, to prepare and publish development and corporate plans. Really?

Wolfman has answered well your production plan query. I'll add that it also would be:
    * a waste of resources (which are very limited in explorers); and
    * very distracting for an explorer to try and make a plan for unknown/unproven assets.
    Step by step.

You also ask what's Lake's corporate plan – to develop or sell out etc.
    * Without certainty about resources/reserves and development, such a plan can't be prepared, especially when the market value of the assets hasn't been tested.
    * Moreover, it would be naïve to disclose any such plan. Imagine what price you'd get for an asset if you stupidly announced you were going to sell it to one of your neighbours, and discarded alternatives. You'd be legged over big-time.

Alternatively, what if you announced that you planned to sell to a neighbour (who, e.g., wouldn't offer more than $100M, tops) and then a 3rd party comes along and offers $140M? You have to take the higher offer – unless, say, you've created a legal problem with the neighbour (or one of its customers?) e.g. about reliance on representations etc. Not good.

Keep your options open, and don't give away negotiating leverage. I am certain that Lake will do what's needed, at the appropriate time and having regard to all information that is then available - not to a plan made before the assay results were known.

I found the tone of you post overall to be unduly critical while obviously lacking substantive knowledge – an awkward combination. I strongly disagree with most of your remarks but some were particularly unwarranted and personal regarding one person (who, BTW, can't be blamed for the outcomes of a team at another company). I owe nothing to that person other than thanks as a Lake shareholder but I will have no hesitation in pursuing any further such comments. Better still, please rise above personal comments, GCar, and be constructive.
    Last edited by La Tache: 27/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $66.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $296.0K 7.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34999 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 348985 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.