BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

giddy up !, page-210

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Petunia, you once said (@ ~0.50) "I have come to the conclusion that the so called experts/analysts who have been saying the resources boom is over are basically clueless. They only look at the short term spurking to either buy or sell, doesn't matter as long as the financial system keeps churning brokerage which keeps them in a job.

I listened with interest to BHP's CEO comments on ABC National Friday and his contradictory view to most, of a resources boom in the near future.

My feeling has always been that no matter how fast China grows they will need resources at some time and although mining has slowed for many reasons the last couple of years........China is starting to ramp up.

I have held BLY for a few years now, in hindsight I should have sold @ $5 but I was greedy believing BLY would go higher and held....lesson learned.

Anyway patient to keep holding, despite all the BLY baggers and shorting of the share price, imo this stock is about to turn a corner at long last.

Good luck to M/LT holders.

P."

INVESTMENT!It currently is not happening and you still have a "BUY" Sentiment, classic. The market has it absolutely right at the moment, and BLY's SP is where it should be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.