BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

Stoeger....I notice you don't hold stock so take it Boart is not...

1. 2,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Stoeger....I notice you don't hold stock so take it Boart is not your cup of tea. Also your comment BLY being "a dead man walking" kind of gives your sentiment away lol!

I stand by my comment that the so called experts/analysts don't have a clue. They all spruk hot air and mostly are after ordinary people's hard earned for that hot air. For every one saying the boom is over, another is saying it's not....whatever. I try to ignore the noise and ask myself a couple of questions, (apart from Europe) is the world coming out of the GFC? Is China and India growing? The answer is yes...whether it is next week, next month, next year or in years to come they and the other 3rd world developing countries are going to need resources to build.

The boom will be repeated again as it has done historically.

I am a very patient investor. The current sp is crap but I am prepared to wait for the turn around. Imo buying at these prices is a good investment as I believe in time Boart will recover, although I am sure you disagree as you really don't seem to like Boart as a company. The great thing about democracy is we all have a right to our opinions and I respect yours although I don't agree with it.

Have a great weekend all.

P.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.